Slovenian game designer, illustrator, and writer based in Seoul, Korea.
Speaks a few languages. Keeps pencils and pens close. Attempts no landings on Europa.
Luka is pronounced like Luca, but written with a k, because that’s the way it’s written.
Rejec is pronounced sort of like “Réy-étz.” The “e” sound is a single sound, not a diphthong. The “r” is pronounced with a single alveolar tap. If you have a lot of trouble imagining how it sounds, think of the Spanish name “Reyes” and turn the final sound into a “-ts.” Trust me, you can do it.
- Ultraviolet Grasslands and the Black City by Luka Rejec (2019) / also art and design for this 200-page roleplaying game book, with over 220 color illustrations.
- What Ho, Frog Demons by Chris Kutalik and Luka Rejec (2018) / also art and design for this mini-sandbox setting, completing the Hill Cantons trilogy.
- Witchburner by Luka Rejec (2018) / also art and design for this intimately paranoid adventure.
- Automata Run Amok by John Ivor Carlson (2016) / art and design for a clockpunk adventure.
- Misty Isles of the Eld by Chris Kutalik (2016) / art and design for an acid fantasy OSR rpg sandbox.
- Fever Dreaming Marlinko by Chris Kutalik (2015) / cartography for a weird fantasy city supplement.
- Sanctum (Guards of the Shadowlands) by Sarah Fine (2013) / cartography and illustrations for a young adult fantasy novel.
- Deep in the Purple Worm by Luka Rejec (2012) / one page dungeon contest winner.